Saturday, January 10, 2009

WTF?


No dogs smoking ice cream? WTF?
Anyway, things are pretty much back to normal, whatever that is in this house.
Hubby is slightly less cranky these days. I know that his frustration is due largely to his lay off. It has been well over a month since we have seen a pay cheque and we have zero savings. We have managed so far, but things are getting tense now. I have no way to pay all of our bills and it is weighing heavily on both of us.
Hubby's sister, the idiot with the jack ass boyfriend, is turning 41 in a few days. my MIL asked us yesterday if we would chip in on a birthday gift for her.
WTF?
Firstly, she is still with the jack ass and her son is afraid to live in his own house because of it. Secondly, no one ever remembers the birthdays in our house...not me, or the kids, or Hubby. Idiot Sister has never done one fucking thing to help herself, and everyone caters to her.
Thirdly, we are BROKE. The whole family knows it. Why would anyone ask us to help pay for a fake fireplace for an Idiot that deserves a kick in the ass. A fake fucking fire place? Gimme a break. There is another sister that works for some kind of factory and almost everyone in the family has one now.
Except us. Not that I want one. I'm just sayin'.
We loaned money to Hubby's friend more than a month ago and he has made NO effort to pay us. it is not a lot of money, but it would make a huge difference for us right now. Like, the amount that he owes us the same amount that we spent on food today.
He has no kids, pays $300 for rent and all he does is smoke weed and drink booze. He can smoke himself to death for all I care, after he pays us back. He had the nerve to ask Hubby for some groceries last week.
WTF?
Things are ok in most other ways. My kids are all healthy and if you knew what the past was like for us, you would know that is a miracle. Close enough anyway.
I went to see The Unborn today with Hubby and another couple. I used my gift card and I am pissed. I should have waited and rented it. I hope that Gran Torino is better. I'm watching that one on line and saving myself the money.

3 comments:

Walker said...

I can relate to much of this post.
I don't know why we let people who seemingly don't put an effort in to their own lives, fuck up ours.

Our hoope things get to looking better for you and as I have said before. You have to help yourself first before you can help anyone else and as fot your sister.
Get her one of those posters of a fireplace and tell her its energy efficient

celticgirl said...

Walker - I don't know when I will learn to stop trying to save the world..We didn't get SIL anything for her birthday, not out of spite, but I just couldn't be bothered.

Lindi - Thanks for stopping by. I haven't blogged in awhile and I just noticed you were here :)
Hubby has been back to work and laid off again. Seems like the economy is affecting everyone, everywhere.

Cheat Game Onlines said...

Ingin memainkan permainan Bandar66 dengan lebih mudah dan cepat, disarankan untuk bermain menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Bandar66.